CITY OF LOS ANGELES
Contractor Development and Bonding Program
The Contractor Development and Bonding Program assists contractors with their contracting capacity and business growth.
- Enrollment in the City of Los Angeles Contractor Development and Bonding Program.
- Personal Account Manager to assist you in a professional assessment of current capacity and needs for growth.
- Facilitated referrals to Program Partners and resources.
Bonding Assistance & Technical Support
- Assistance with obtaining or increasing bonding capacity.
- Access to City of L.A. collateral support for bid, performance and payment bonds for qualified contractors.
- Contract review, project assessment, and field support for program bonded contracts.
- Assistance with project risk identification and mitigation.
- Third party funds administration.
- Accounting cost subsidy for CPA prepared financial statements.
- Access to contract specific financing.
- Project opportunities and industry events sent weekly via the “Blitz of the Week”.
- Contractor Profile to assist with business marketing.
- Referrals to specific project opportunities.
Education, Training & Contractor Support
- Group Classes on public construction best practices led by industry experts.
- One-on-one consultation to develop a work plan aligned to your needs and goals.
- Contract specific support on City of L.A. bond program supported contracts.
Prime Partnership Program
- Strategic alliances with Program Prime contractors including matchmaking and referrals.
- Networking with public agency staff and peer contractors.
Download a pdf of the Contractor Development and Bonding Program One Sheet.